Register your interest
|The following printed publications are coming soon. To receive notification that they are available, or to pre-order and receive a proforma invoice, please use the links below:|
|IFRS on CD-ROM April 2015 - Download or Physical CD|
|International Financial Reporting Standards® (IFRS®) on CD-ROM.|
Official pronouncements issued by the IASB at 1 April 2015 together with IASB Exposure Drafts, Discussion Papers and other IASB and IFRS Foundation materials. Includes Standards with an effective date after 1 January 2015 but not the Standards they will replace.
The CD includes the following changes made since 1 January 2014:
-one revised Standard—IFRS 9 Financial Instruments;
- two new Standards—IFRS 14 Regulatory Deferral Accounts and IFRS 15 Revenue from Contracts with Customers;
- Annual Improvements to IFRSs 2012–2014 Cycle (which contained separate amendments to IFRS 5, IFRS 7, IAS 19 and IAS 34); and;
- amendments to the following Standards: IFRS 10, IFRS 11, IFRS 12, IAS 1, IAS 16, IAS 27, IAS 28, IAS 38 and IAS 41.
This edition includes amendments to IFRSs that have an effective date after 1 January 2015. It does not contain documents that are being replaced or superseded but remain applicable if the reporting entity chooses not to adopt the newer versions early.
The CD-ROM costs £95 for a single user on a stand alone PC. For a network enabled version a minimum of two user licenses are required to be purchased. The CD uses powerful eComPress technology and is easy to install and use. Key features include:
- Fast Access: installs directly to your hard drive for quick and easy access with no need to keep the CD in the CD-ROM drive.
- Ease of Use: a very fast comprehensive 'search' function enables you to find precisely what you need every time. The searching highlights results and provides forward and backward navigation and the Table of Contents features dynamic and static tree views.
- This edition has a Multi-view screen which enables the publication to be viewed and searched in up to four different areas concurrently.
- Extensive Annotation Capabilities: attach notes to any IFRS content; associate or store data files, such as Word® or Excel® documents, within notes. Upgrade from a previous version of the CD-ROM and import your annotations directly into the 2015 edition.
- Expanded Windows Functions: print an entire document, or just a highlighted section; copy and paste, or drag and drop to Word or send via email - all formatting is preserved.
Hardware Requirements: Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000, NT, 98 or 95 (not compatible for iPad).
Pricing: The IFRS CD-ROM April 2015 is a single product for purchase at £95 for each user. It is available to purchase as either a Downloadable CD (product ID 1853) or as a Physical CD (product ID 1854).
Discounts are available for: Academics/Students, for multiple orders of more than ten CDs or concurrent users on a network. We also give discounts for low and middle income countries. Only one discount applies per order.
Please see our full Terms and
Conditions before ordering this product.
|Publication Due Date: May 2015|
Product Code: 1853
Price: £95 Register Interest